Friday, September 25, 2009

Wicked Destiny by Rhiannon Neeley



Title: Wicked Destiny
Author: Rhiannon Neeley
Publisher: Liquid Silver
ISBN: 978-1-59578-597-8
Publish Date: 2009
Genre: Paranormal Erotic short
Length: 59 pages
Buy Here!
Author Link

Sheila writes romance but doesn't have it in her real life. Her editor wants her to write erotica but she honestly doesn't know where to start. Then Lucien walks into her book signing. He's twenty years her junior and his invite for coffee is not only sincere but full of heat. She's drawn to him and the sexy promises he has no trouble making and keeping. But when he seems a little… more, Sheila starts to question exactly who and what Lucien is even as she is drawn deeper into his life.

I am a fan of any vampire book that makes their source of sustenance more creative and sexy than blood. Vampires with an absolute need to go down on their partner is ingenious to me. Ms. Neely drew me right in and there was nothing I didn't like about Wicked Destiny. The back-up characters were sexy and interesting and I would have been happy to read the story all day long, but for such a shortie it had everything to keep me a happy camper. I give Wicked Destiny five smacks because I think anyone who likes short and hot will love it. It's a quick read and worth every sweaty minute.

Rating: 5 whips
Heat level: Explicit
Other: ménage, f/f, oral
Reviewer: Steph B

No comments:

Post a Comment